The annual meeting will be held on Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at 9:30 a.m., at the MPOA office.
The main topics at this year’s Annual Meeting include:
- Setting the dues for the 2018 fiscal year. For information regarding our dues, please refer to the Shore Hills Subdivision By-Laws (Article Ten – Sec. 1). A current copy of our By-Laws may be found here: https://shorehillswl.com/by-laws/
- Voting on the proposed 2018 budget. Please see below.
- Election/re-election of officers:
- 1-year terms are currently up for the following board members: Linda Ecklund & Diane Johnson
- 2-year terms are currently up for the following board members: Treasurer – Kate Fee & Vice President – Steven Hoffman
Agenda for 2017 Annual Meeting:
- Call to order – Quorum & Additions
- Secretary’s Report of Oct. 28th, 2016, minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- MPOA Report
- Park Report
- New Business
- Budget Approval January – December 2018
- Elections of Board Members
- Old Business
Proposed Budget: Our subdivision budget and dues must be approved by our members at the annual meeting. Please see below.